Merit Research Journals aims
at establishing a publishing house that is open to all. The
objectives for which MRJ was established are as follow:
- To develop leaders in many
disciplines that will make a difference globally.
- To publish high profile manuscripts
that will communicate to a broad audience
- To contribute to society through the
publication of high quality research articles.
- To become the world's leading
platform for high quality peer-reviewed open access
- To digitize and archive cultural
works and to encourage the creation and distribution of
- To enhance the conditions of learning
in third world countries that can be translated into
- To collaborate with a wide network of
partners in organizations, development agencies and
- To encourage scientists to publish
their experimental and theoretical research in as much
detail as possible.
- To provide the most innovative and
vibrant open access platform without financial, legal, or
- To provide access to qualified
information, in the "knowledge triangle" (education, science
and technology, and innovation).
- To improve the scholarly and public
quality of academic research through the development of
innovative online environments.
- To explore how services such as
scholarly publishing, archiving and preservation support
research throughout the information lifecycle.
- To meet the scientific communication
needs of developing countries and provides an efficient way
to increase visibility and access to scientific literature
- To assemble one of the world’s
largest digital research libraries and changed the ways that
faculty, students, and researchers discover and access